I’m Thinking Of Entering A Competition
Q: What is LootPit?
- Loot Pit is a competitions website to win new pre-ordered games that you really want to play.
- To enter the player must choose the competition and answer a simple question for their chance to spin the prize wheel.
Q: I’m interested in one of the live competitions – how do I enter?
- Search the Competition Listings for a prize you would like to play for and then select the “Enter Now” button.
- Enter your details including the location of where you would like the prize to be delivered if you win, then submit your entry.
- You will be then forwarded to your picture quiz where you will submit your answer.
- Once you have completed the quick quiz you’ll be sent to the prize wheel.
- Take your spin and find out immediately if you’re the top prize winner.
- If you win the top prize we will e-mail you shortly after with further details of your prize including delivery.
- Physical items will be sent to the delivery address provided during entry checkout. Digital items will be forwarded with instructions to the email account used to register with LootPit.
- All your competition details can be found on your account Dashboard.
Q: Can I send my prize if I win to someone else?
- Yes. Simply enter the prize delivery address during checkout to where you would like the prize to be delivered when you enter.
Q: How safe is the LootPit purchase process?
- We use a third party payment processor “PayPal and Stripe” to handle all payment processes securely and efficiently. At no time is your full credit or debit card information stored on our servers. We may hold part of the number and the expiry date to allow you to verify that the card you paid with previously is the card you wish to use for a new transaction.
Q: I want to know more about the competition before I enter.
Q: How do I check availability?
- The competition listing will state beneath the prize image if it is currently live or not and available for entry.
Q: How many times can I enter?
- You can only enter each competition once.
- Some prizes may be reset and available to play for again though once all players have completed their entry.
- You can also enter other competitions in the meantime for other prizes available.
Q: What if the merchant for my prize closes down?
- If the merchant closes down and the product is not available, but the competition is closed and you were the winner, we’ll either refund your money or supply you with an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- If the product is cancelled prior to release by the merchant and the competition has already closed, we will return any funds used to all players.
I’ve Entered A Competition
Q: I can’t log in
- Firstly make sure you have got a fully registered account on our website and are not just subscribed to our mailing list. This would have involved you choosing a password and entering your address details.
- If you are certain you have a registered account please reset your password HERE.
- If you do that and the site tells that you don’t have an account it may be that there was an error in the email address when you entered. Please make sure you have tried all possible email accounts. If you need more help on this subject, please contact us.
Q: I’ve accidentally deleted my confirmation email?
- No problem, just log in HERE to access it again.
Q: I’ve entered a competition, what happens now?
- Once you have completed the checkout entry you will be forwarded directly to your quiz.
- Once you have completed the quiz you will then have the chance to spin the prize wheel.
- If you win the top prize you will be contacted shortly after with further details of your prize delivery details.
Q: I’ve waited but I still don’t have my entry receipt
- Your entry receipt will be sent via email, to the email address registered on your LootPit account, on the date shown on your receipt.
- There is always the chance your email settings may have sent the receipt to your spam folder so please make sure you check this.
- You can always access your LootPit competition entry history by logging into your LootPit Account or by viewing your Competition Order Details.
- To complete each quiz for your opted competitions view your Competition Entry Quiz area.
Q: I’ve descovered I won a product, how do I get them?
- Each competition is different but the physical prizes will be dispatched to the prize delivery address provided by you during entry. Digital prizes which may require a code will be forwarded to your registered email account used for LootPit.
Q: My competition has closed. Can I get a refund?
- Sadly not. Competition Results are made very clear, withdrawing from a competition must be requested before the competition entry has been completed.
Q: I’m not happy with the chances of winning or trust my entry will be considered fairly
- All competitions that appear on Loot Pit are chosen to ensure that they are genuine offers with high chances at low risk from reliable merchants. Unfortunately there is an element of chance that comes part with entering any competition, we have committed our terms and conditions to what we believe is a fair submission request with high odds of winning to each player, we use entry submissions to further expand future competition listings whilst being able to give a dedicated percentage of proceeds to charitable causes that we are committed to helping improve and donate towards for people of all backgrounds.
- We treat each submission equally. We wish all of you could be winners, but the nature of a competition doesn’t allow this. However, all entries receive a prize such as coupons, discounts and merchandise, and a percentage of the proceeds will also go towards a charitable cause.
- If you are not pleased or satisfied with the product itself as a competition winner. In the first instance, your complaint should be addressed to the supplying merchant directly who should be able to answer any concerns that you may have. If you are unable to reach a satisfactory conclusion with the merchant please contact us and we will be able to look into any concerns you may have.
Q: Can I change the delivery address?
- Once you have entered the prize delivery address and completed your competition entry you are not then able to change your delivery address for that competition on your account. If you’re looking for more help on this subject, please contact us.
Q: Who do I contact if I want to return my product?
- If you have received your product and then subsequently want to return it, you will need to contact the merchant who supplied it to you directly.
Still need help? Contact Us
Q: How do promotional codes work?
- From time to time, we will communicate special promotional offers in the form of a promotional code or coupon code through official channels including competitions, or through our official affiliated and partner websites. You can enter your promo code during entry by clicking ‘Add coupon code’ and clicking ‘Apply’ to receive your discount before confirming your entry. Each promotional offer has its own terms and conditions, please check with the source of the promo code (affiliate links, display fine print, email fine print) to check for limitations.
Q: I’ve received my order confirmation email, but I can’t see my entry details or quiz question?
Still can’t find the answers you’re looking for? Then you can get in touch with us through social media or by using the contact form below. We’ll look forward to hearing from you!